BrakesThe brake system is one of the most important safety systems in your vehicle. Keeping up with brake repairs and maintenance is critical to your safety on the road. The brake system is comprised of many components including brake pads, cylinders, drums and rotors. These components all endure wear and tear with miles driven and will need replacement and maintenance at some point. But if you are diligent with your brake system maintenance you can hopefully prevent the need for major repairs. As part of Milex/Mr. Transmission's courtesy check we will inspect your brake system for any needed maintenance or repairs. Maintenance may include flushing and filling of the brake hydraulic system and brake pad replacement. Repairs may include replacement of hoses or rotors.
If you notice any of the following symptoms with your brake system bring your vehicle into Milex/Mr. Transmission for our signature Brake Inspection and Service.
- Vehicle is pulling to one side while applying the brake
- Brake pedal vibrates when applying the brake
- Brake pedal feels "spongy"
- Noise or squeaking when applying the brake
- Frequent need to add brake fluid to the master cylinder
Our Brake Inspection and Service includes:
- Road Test vehicle for proper brake operation.
- Inspect and measure rotors and drums.
- A visual inspection of the following:
- Hydraulic System for leaks and condition.
- Remove all wheels and inspect brake linings.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination.
- Inspect master cylinder and cap.
- Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders.
- Give written estimate for needed repairs.
BE SOCIAL & STAY CONNECTED
Mr. Transmission Delivers Performance
At Mr. Transmission we deliver our clients a Free Performance Check to aid in the diagnoses any kind of problems with your vehicle's transmission. Our detailed Performance Inspection includes a fluid check, road evaluation, pan assessment and lift inspection/diagnosis. This supplies a total prognosis of your car's transmission performance and basic operation.
We take pride in every job we do, and we feel confident that you will certainly be entirely satisfied. The we supply warranty classifications that cover all repair work carried out at each separately owned and operated franchise service center. Our dealerships and affiliated facilities throughout the United States will honor the warranty you have been given with under the terms described on the back of your repair work order.
At Mr. Transmission, we supply cost-free neighborhood towing with any significant repair. Driving your vehicle when there is a possible transmission issue may trigger further damage to your car. Get in touch with your neighborhood Mr. Transmission for towing info and availability.